The Leading Choice for Carpet & Tile Cleaning in Orange County, CA
- Best of Yelp
- Angie's List Super Service Award
- Google Guaranteed Partner
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed Family Owned & Operated
The most healthy, thorough, and long lasting carpet cleaning experience in Orange County
What To Expect: Professional Carpet Cleaning, Orange County
- We will call you before departure to confirm an estimated time of arrival.
- Upon arrival, we'll greet you and conduct a walkthrough of your property, tallying work you requested and noting any problem areas or things of your concern.
- As a precaution, we will place corner guards on your wall corners to prevent damage and walk oﬀ mats between areas so we preserve your floors between areas not being cleaned.
- At that time, we will also be creating drying conditions as well as moving as much furniture and loose articles as possible. For liability reasons, OCD Home® does NOT move large / heavy items or expensive / delicate items such as; bed frames, dressers, bookshelves, dining tables, workout equipment, pool tables, perfume and jewelry display cases, high-end art, etc.
- Once the areas are prepped and equipment is setup, we start with removing the "dry soil" by pre-vacumming the areas being cleaned. After, to allow for extraction, your technician will begin pre-treating the carpet with a safe, non-toxic, and powerful cleaning solution that breaks down oils, grease, dirt, etc. and kills bacteria, fleas, and other particles within your carpet fibers.
- Utilizing the most advanced truck mounted hot water extraction system, or "steam cleaning", we will use extreme pressure, high heat, and intense suction to flush and extract all contamination from your carpet without leaving a sticky residue, while restoring the carpets look and feel and returning the PH levels to normal.
- Throughout our entire cleaning process, we use our expertise and pay detailed attention to any 'Specialty Spot & Stains' and by addressing and treating them properly, we are able to remove them entirely.
- If pet urine or odor is detected by your technician, you will be informed and it will be assessed and removed accordingly depending on the situation. If urine or a heavy solution has penetrated deep into the padding, what's called a 'Pad Flush' may be performed (at an additional cost) to disinfect on contact and correctly rectify the problem area. If a odor is detected within certain areas or the entire property, a general deodorization can be applied (at an additional cost) to remedy the issue.
- Our technicians use diﬀerent techniques and perform extra 'drying' passes for faster drying times and tend to create uniformed patterns that give a pleasant "finished" look.
- Once your cleaning is complete, we will return all furniture back to its original position, with plastic tabs or foam blocks underneath, to prevent the transfer of any color on to your carpet. At this time, we can protect the areas cleaned with our green-sealed approved solution at the customer's request.
- The same general process is performed for all our other services, only utilizing different tools, solutions, and agitation patterns. Please contact us to learn more.
- After all work is finished, your technician will process your payment and remind you of our disclosure warnings as well as the expected drying times and drying conditions needed. You will be left with plastic booties to protect your carpet while drying, a receipt, a business card, and a handshake.
- Thank you for trusting OCD Home® Carpet Cleaning as your cleaning source!
Our Service Area Includes
- Aliso Viejo, CA
- Anaheim Hills, CA
- Costa Mesa, CA
- Dana Point, CA
- Fullerton, CA
- Huntington Beach, CA
- Irvine, CA
- Laguna Beach, CA
- Laguna Niguel, CA
- Lake Forest, CA
- Mission Viejo, CA
- Newport Beach, CA
- Orange, CA
- Placentia, CA
- Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
- San Clemente, CA
- San Juan Capistrano, CA
- Tustin, CA
- Villa Park, CA
- Yorba Linda, CA
By far the best Carpet Cleaning service in Orange County. I highly recommend OCD Home.
OCD Home Carpet & Tile Cleaning
201 W Collins Ave #96
Orange, CA 92867
Phone: (714) 453-4551
Mon-Sat: 9:00am - 7:00pm